Bilge Rats have been designed to fit into small and large boat bilges to absorb any free oil or fuel.
Each product comes with a tie to secure it for easy retrieval. The products simply float around the bilge and scavenge any free hydrocarbon.
Bilge Rats will float until they have become saturated with hydrocarbons. When their absorption capacity is full, they must be replaced.
Replacement frequency is determined through visual checks, as the products will be dark in colour from contamination.
Saturated Bilge Rats should then be placed in a secure plastic bag and, in most States, can be discarded to regular garbage. However, always check with your Marina or local waste authority before discarding any hydrocarbon-containing materials.
- Contains, absorbs and encapsulates
- Rapid oil absorption on water
- Excellent absorption properties - high capacity
- Manufactured in Australia from recycled cellulose materials
- Lightweight and easy to use and dispose. Requires no special training
- 100% Biodegradable, Incinerable - with low ash residue
- Non-toxic, non-abrasive, non-carcinogenic
- Disposal to landfill in most States
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.