The Waterhog Premier Entrance Mat has a ridged construction that effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level. Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance and extending product life. Premium tri-denier polypropylene fibre system allows fabric to dry quickly while preventing fading and rotting. 50% heavier than Waterhog Classic. Anti-static rating averaging 1.2KV with a maximum average voltage of 1.6KV as measured by the AATCC.
- Unique ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture beneath shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, maintaining high performance extending product life.
- Premium polypropylene allows fabric to dry quickly and prevents fading and rotting. Mats can easily be vacuumed or hosed out.
- Special gripper rubber backing minimises movement on carpets or hard surfaces.
- Exclusive "water dam" allows Waterhog™ Premier to trap dirt and water so they stay in the mat and off your floor - minimising slip hazards and floor damage around the perimeter of the mat.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for availability and pricing on the following:
Custom widths, unique configurations and recessed matting. All recess matting will be supplied OVERSIZED to enable you to cut into the existing frame.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.