Biohazard Spill Kit | SALE
Designed for any locations accessed by the general public, including: schools, day care centres, aged care facilities, hotels, shopping centres, hospitals and medical clinics, public and private transport, and building maintenance.
Effective on blood, urine, vomit, faeces and any other liquid spill which poses an infectious health risk.
There is sufficient absorbent and tools in each kit to contain and control the average stomach volume.
Features & Benefits
- Highly absorbent — each kit contains enough sorbent for 500mL of liquid and has been designed to absorb the average liquid stomach volume.
- Comprehensive solution — contains high capacity sorbent, PPE and clean-up accessories. Also contains dust-free, disposable Nitrile gloves. No latex.
- Cost-effective — lowest in-use cost and superior performance results.
- Safe — unique Fibre LockTM Technology locks in wetness and odours. Large disposable clean-up tools minimise the risk of contact with spilt liquid.
- Easy to use — comes in a compact sealed bag and a detailed instruction card.
- Long-lasting — does not contain a disinfecting solution, so this kit has an almost indefinite shelf life
- Eco-friendly — Sorbent is made from organic fibres and is 100% incinerable.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.