DIY Spooky Toilet Roll Monsters!
Date Posted:25 October 2018
How to make spooky toilet roll monsters using things you have around the home!
Does anyone else's kids leave the empty toilet paper rolls lying around the bathroom?!
Follow this guide to put them to use and keep the kids occupied with this super easy craft activity just in time for Halloween.
Supplies you will need:-
- Toilet Rolls
- Pipe Cleaners
- Pom Pom Balls
- Craft Glue
What to do:-
- Use the paint to create a base colour for your monster
- Cut your toilet roll to the height you would like it or use the scissors to create hair
- Using the scissors, put holes in the roll for where you are going to glue your pipe cleaners and pom pom balls
- Glue the pom pom balls and pipe cleaners to the roll
- Use the bandages to create a mummy by wrapping the bandage around the roll and gluing it secure
- Time to get creative! Use the markers to draw on your monster face and add details
For the supplies:-
You can find supplies for your monster below:-