The AEROPLAST Premium Detectable plaster is a premium latex free, hypo-allergenic, visual and metal detectable plaster specifically designed for the food manufacturing and processing sector.
- AeroPlast Premium Detectable has multiple detectable attributes.
- The first feature being its vibrant blue colour, which is the only colour that does not occur naturally in food.
- The second feature is the ability to be detected where metal detection equipment is operational. The ultimate in high security.
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad.
- The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury.
- Leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound. As with all adhesive products apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin. Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review