The AEROPLAST Transparent range brings to you a transparent aesthetic film blending with every skin tone and providing your wound with a waterproof barrier in a plaster form with a full range of sizes.
- Designed to bend, stretch and conform to body contours and guarantee freedom of movement. The film is aesthetic, its transparency assists in wound inspection.
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad.
- SupaSorb leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
- There is an AeroPlast Fabric dressing for any application with specialized fingertip and knuckle dressings, large and small patches, standards and extra wide plasters.
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review