The AeroPlast Premium Weight Fabric Dressing is a premium hard wearing dressing with the SupaBond extra strong adhesive and is recommended where a premium long wearing durable plaster is required.
- AeroPlast features a proprietary, perforated rip off top for ease of removal and a proprietary vending spring providing the ease of dispensing to the very last plaster.
- SupaBond adhesive, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
- A SupaSorb wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury.
- SupaSorb leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing
- AEROPLAST fabric dressings will keep the wound clean and comfortable through the toughest conditions.
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.