There is nothing like the HeartSine Samaritan 500P public access defibrillator with CPR advisor technology.
In making a decision as to which Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to purchase, you need to carefully consider the 4 links in the internationally accepted chain of survival - otherwise your investment might be an unwise one. These links are:
- Early Access - (i.e. someone has to be there to help)
- Early CPR
- Early Defibrillation
- Early Advanced Care - (i.e. the victim needs to receive hospitalisation).
- 8 year warranty - The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection - the highest in the industry
- CPR Advisor for real time feedback on the effectiveness of your compressions
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.