Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The SAM 360P is a fully automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real world use.
The SAM 360P also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The SAM 360P is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
HeartSine 360p AED Purchase includes:
- HeartSine 360P Defibrillator
- Adult pads and battery
- 8-year warranty
- Carry case
- Back up & support for 8 years
Key Features of the HeartSine 360p Automatic AED:
- Compact & lightweight 1.1kg
- Easy to use: Audio & verbal instructions
- Automatic Shock-no shock button to press
- Low ongoing cost
- IPX rating 56 – this means it can handle high exposure to water & dust
- Aircraft & marine compliant
- Built-in CPR Coaching
- Metronome for timing CPR compressions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.