The AERODIAGNOSTIC range offers a selection of commonly used diagnostic supplies in the healthcare industry.
AERODiagnostic Clinical Forehead Infrared Thermometers ensure accurate and stable body temperature readings, without the need for physical contact from a distance of around 5cm.
Simply point the thermometer towards the forehead to read the temperature shown on the LCD screen.
The AERODignostic Non-Contact Forehead IR Thermometer is specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of room temperature.
- Battery: DC 3V (DC 1.5V AAA 2PCS)
- Size: 148mm (L)X45mm(W)X90mm(H)
- Weight: About 85g (with the battery)
- Accuracy: Body mode: ±0.2℃(35.0~42.0℃)
- Object mode: ±0.5℃(0~100℃)
- Measuring range: Body mode: 32.0~ 42.9℃
- Object mode:0~100℃
- Storage/transportation temperature: -20℃ to 55℃
- Relative humidity<85%RH
- Measuring distant: 3-5cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.