The AEROPLAST Transparent range brings to you a transparent aesthetic film blending with every skin tone and providing your wound with a waterproof barrier in a plaster form with a full range of sizes.
- Designed to bend, stretch and conform to body contours and guarantee freedom of movement. The film is aestheti, its transparency assists in wound inspection.
- An embossed wound pad provides superior wound management by draining blood or exudates into pockets in the wound pad. The Super absorbent wound pad minimises the number of dressing changes whilst protecting the wound from further injury.
- SupaSorb leaves the wound site clean and comfortable, while the non-adherent film reduces the pain and site trauma when changing the dressing.
- SupaBond adhesive, exclusively engineered for unrivalled adhesion, provides a secure adhesion across the site, preventing lift up or edge curling.
- There is an AeroPlast Fabric dressing for any application with specialized fingertip and knuckle dressings, large and small patches, standards and extra wide plasters.
- Change dressing daily or more often according to the condition of the wound.
- Seek medical advice immediately for all serious wounds and burns. If redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This product is not a substitute for direct medical attention from a healthcare practitioner.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shop First Aid Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review